PRIVACY Internet site information
Information on navigation of the website Cookies Notice
INFORMATION OF NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
This Notice describes the practices that we have adopted widely. This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. The treatment is always based on principles of lawfulness and fairness in compliance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted to protect the data.
This Statement fully describes the practices we have adopted.
1) Personal information we collect. In every occasion of contact or interaction with the visitor we can collect personal information such as Name, Surname, Telephone, Email.
2) Information we collect from third parties During navigation we collect standard access information and details of the visitor behavior model to obtain information such as, for example, the number of visitors to the different sections of the site. We collect this information in ways that do not allow identification of the individual. We do not try in any way to discover the identity of visitors to our website and we do not associate any data collected through the site with any information, deriving from any source, that can identify an individual.
3) Treatment purpose
The processing of data is finalized for the following purposes: to manage relations with customers and to send (with prior written consent) promotional offers on our services via email or telephone contact.
3/1 Additional purposes
computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error …) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4) IDENTITY OF THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative Dott.Leonardo Zichichi, of the company AGRITURISMO DON CARLO SRL with registered office: Via Pozzo Rocca 1,91010 Ballata – Erice (TP), IT02465750814, info @ agriturismodoncarlo.it
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the processing of the same.
The collected data are used in compliance with the current legislation on privacy (GDPR 679/2016).
5) PLACE OF TREATMENT The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operational headquarters.
6) NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY
The data are processed for sending commercial and promotional information.
7) REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Interested party can refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do this, it must disable follow the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies may make navigation of the site’s functionality worse.
8) ADDRESSEES OF DATA No data deriving from the web service (therefore, navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary ). The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to process data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, even outside the Company, who are in charge of the management of information systems even outside the Company that may also perform functions as system administrator and in this case, such persons are appointed, personnel in the marketing sector also external to the Company, interns, data processors and their collaborators, in charge of the specific sector to which a request is made, who are responsible for managing the site even outside the Company) only if the processing is necessary for the performance of their com duties only the operations necessary for the performance of the tasks themselves are covered. They can also be handled by data processors (including companies outside the Company that perform shipping, marketing, and server management and retention). External companies may process data also through agents expressly appointed in writing who can perform the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by AGRITURISMO DON CARLO SRL. The data provided by the user may be communicated to the subjects for whom there is an obligation to communicate in accordance with the law or a need for communication to assert the right of the company to the bodies in charge;
9) TIMES OF CONSERVAZIONEDati are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document AND NOT LATER THAN 31 12 2019. The User can always, at any time, request interruption of treatment or cancellation and / or Data limitation.
10) DATA TRANSFER The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
11) WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT With reference to art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke the consent at any time.
12) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED. With the art. 15 “right of access”, art. 16 “right of rectification”, art. 17 “right to cancellation”, art. 18 “right to limitation of treatment”, art. 20 “right to portability”, art.21 “right to oppose the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: AGRITURISMO DON CARLO SRL with registered office: Via Pozzo Rocca 1,91010 Ballata – Erice (TP), IT02465750814, email@example.com
13) PROPOSITION OF THE COMPLAINT The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
16) INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICYMore information in relation to the processing Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
20) DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT The User’s Personal Data may be used to the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. Following a court summons, judicial order or other legal initiative; in order to establish or exercise the rights granted to us by law; to defend ourselves in the eventuality of legal action against us or for other purposes dictated by law. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
PRIVACY Internet site information